Saturday, November 16, 2013

Jugend humidifiers

It has been definitely ages since one of us has written anything about Villa Bellevue.
This is not because nothing has happened. However, there hasn't been any major renovation work ongoing, but just fixing a lot of small and medium things.
I have realized too late, that I should have taken some pictures of the garden before some serious clean up took place, but now the "before and after" effect is completely spoiled.

We have done a lot of purchases as well and I guess that is what I will mainly pinpoint at, while finding some more wow-effect post to write.

When searching for some completely different item (which I even forgot what it was) I managed to find on Tradera (the Swedish Ebay) some old humidifier. Jugend. Turquoise, matching perfectly or our bedroom walls or our stairwell/entrance colors.

If our first choice was our bedroom (dreaming of a breathable air at night in wintertime), we had soon to resign the idea because the humidifier wasn't fittin the radiator. However, it was perfect for the ones in the stairwell.
And there it went!

Detail of the humidifier
In the right context...

No comments:

Post a Comment