Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Vinyls

Sometimes also Mattias has his moments to fill the house with stuff and this time he decided that he got passionated in old vinyls from the 80s.
He first actually managed to buy a record player (and he didn't matter that I wanted to try to get home the one from Italy).

I don't understand anything of record players, but he was thrilled of the purchase despite the plastic cover being completely cracked.
The record player
After, somewhat creating a space in the living room for it, he managed to get home 500 vinyls (!) as a bargain. It is mostly music he likes (poor me) and I have actually no idea where to put it. I am wondering if the ping pong table should go out for accomodating all of this...

Boxes full with vinyls

Cute ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment