Friday, August 7, 2020

Still "vacation"

 It is becoming a summer tradition, but I take advantage of some solitude for painting the floor in the entrance, as quite some little elefants have the property of leaving thousands of marks on it, since it is painted black.

So, that has been one of the final touches during the last days of holiday (or actually, one of the first working days...).

 
I so wish to renovate this room, but I know we have to wait for it. It will be nice to have a real floor and not this painted "under floor".


The last days of holidays haven't been that bad weather wise - pity though that I have managed to transform the pool in some nice soup, as today it is a very bright beautiful and sunny weather and we can't really take advantage of our luxury issue. 
Nice corner of hollyhocks
The work in the garden has been focusing on the usual cutting of the several hedges that someone planted for torturing me, I guess, allover the place. But some corners are just beautiful to watch, after the hard work!

I have been also continuing to make progresses, slow but steady, on the pool house.
Now I have one layer missing for the inner roofs. 
This is not a very ergonomic position. I get a lot of pain in the shoulders when painting the roofs.

No comments:

Post a Comment