Friday, December 18, 2020

A triple coincidence

I usually scan Tradera for Jugend items and I did see at a certain point a couple of old fashion humidifier. I sadly lost an auction of a beautiful one, that would have fit in the bedroom, but I got the hands on one that had a bit more art deco style in it. I had an idea where that should be, but each task takes some time to be implemented and the humidifier was ready to be placed at a radiator for few weeks.

The first dehumidifier

The nice thing is that just after that I saw another one, same size, same color, same pattern. Well. There was no question I should get it (although then, the placement question was starting to get trickier).

I paired these two together on the big, curved, radiator in the tower part of the living room

This didn't end up here (and note, we didn't put the dehumidifier on yet...). I was scanning again Tradera, when I saw yet another one (!), same color, same pattern, but slightly slimmer. 
No doubt I should have it. 
The last, slimmer, dehumidifier
At this point, I knew that all three would fit perfectly in the living room, where, with the William Morris curtains (when back), they wold have a great match in color and pattern.


Close up on a Jugend/Art deco dehumidifier

No comments:

Post a Comment