Saturday, February 20, 2016

We do take it easy...

We definitely do. It takes forever sometimes to do some small improvements in our home. But then, all of a sudden, few things happen.
Today was one of those days where there was a good flow.

The biggest action was to buy a desk for Isabella. Not that she is planning to study there right away (and, based on my experience, I guess it will take more than few years before she will do her homeworks up in her room), but considering that we had a quite unsuiting IKEA bookshelf (an old Expedit with 25 compartment) and she showed some interest in the matter, I decided to prioritize the search and I was lucky enough to find a very good bargain for a desk from 1936, with a nice patina.
The desk. Work is still ongoing
We also took the time to finally put up few things (yes, I do realize my photography skills are beyond redemption. Now that I load the pictures here I think I should take better ones...).
Oscar's name on the door (we got them 24 months ago)

Isabella's name has been there for a while. 

Oscar's birth wrath has been finally put up inside. Maybe not the perfect thing to put on a door, but it was such a pity to just put it away

Some Elsa Beskow's reproductions that comes with Mattias. They are now in Oscar's room.



No comments:

Post a Comment